| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Save in January is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 5.5mm (0.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Save January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Save, Benin
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Save:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 399 kms (248 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Atakpame, Togo - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 106 kms (65.9 miles) SSW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Benin, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Lome, Togo - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SW