| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Save in February is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16.5mm (0.6in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Save February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Save, Benin
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Save:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 399 kms (248 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Atakpame, Togo - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 106 kms (65.9 miles) SSW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Benin, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Lome, Togo - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SW