| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Save in December is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 4.8mm (0.2in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Save December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Save, Benin
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Save:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 399 kms (248 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Atakpame, Togo - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 106 kms (65.9 miles) SSW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Benin, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Lome, Togo - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SW