| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Save in April is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 111.9mm (4.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Save April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Save, Benin
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Save:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) NW
- Natitingou, Benin - 280.4 kms (174.2 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 399 kms (248 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NW
- Atakpame, Togo - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 106 kms (65.9 miles) SSW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Benin, Benin - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) S
- Lome, Togo - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SW